Tesa's Photography

Photographs by freelance photographer and writer Tesa Nauman

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

I'm a freelance writer and photographer from Gatlinburg, Tenn. Visit my Entertainment website Tesa's Entertainment Journal and join my Yahoo discussion group for the Showtime series "Dexter."

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A Horse Of Course

I snapped the photo of the white horse while turning around in the drive way of this farm to get out of a traffic jam. The two horses standing together would swat at flies with their tails and swish their tails to keep each other cool. I thought the photo turned out pretty well, so I made it one of the magnets I sell of my photos.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home