Tesa's Photography

Photographs by freelance photographer and writer Tesa Nauman

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

I'm a freelance writer and photographer from Gatlinburg, Tenn. Visit my Entertainment website Tesa's Entertainment Journal and join my Yahoo discussion group for the Showtime series "Dexter."

Friday, May 19, 2006

'Burg sunset

I apologize for yet another cloud/sunset picture, but I'm addicted. I admit it. I was on my way to dinner tonight, but when I saw this sky I took off for the mountains with my camera instead and got this shot (and about 90 others).

My name is Tesa, and I'm a sunsetaholic ...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

My mate Aly also suffers from this affliction! but its worth it.
Claire
http://crpitt.blogspot.com/

Friday, January 5, 2007 at 10:41:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home