Tesa's Photography

Photographs by freelance photographer and writer Tesa Nauman

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

I'm a freelance writer and photographer from Gatlinburg, Tenn. Visit my Entertainment website Tesa's Entertainment Journal and join my Yahoo discussion group for the Showtime series "Dexter."

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Snowy Day at My House

Finally! After years without, I get a substantial amount of snow at home. Yay!


Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger still searching.... said...

hi, very nice pics....loved the one with the doggy..but why is he behind a fence:(....anyways...keep going!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 at 12:00:00 AM EST  
Blogger Tesa said...

I'm glad you like my pics! :) The doggy, who belongs to a friend, has a really huge yard to play in, so don't worry. The fence is to keep him from getting run over in the street, but he has yards and yards to play in. He just happened to be standing next to the fence to say "bye" to me as I was leaving, so it looks like it's a small area, but it's not. :)

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 at 8:50:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home