Tesa's Photography

Photographs by freelance photographer and writer Tesa Nauman

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

I'm a freelance writer and photographer from Gatlinburg, Tenn. Visit my Entertainment website Tesa's Entertainment Journal and join my Yahoo discussion group for the Showtime series "Dexter."

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Brokeback Mountain

Last night, while listening to "The Wings," the haunting theme from Brokeback Mountain, I was looking at some pictures of mountains I'd taken. Before I knew it, I was writing words to go with the music to "The Wings." They're not all that good, but they sum up what I know of Brokeback Mountain's story (I read the short story but haven't seen the film yet).

My lyrics to "The Wings" from the Brokeback Mountain soundtrack
Music by Gustavo Santaolalla


Up where the sky looks like heaven
Up where the night lasts all day
Up here where time is forgotten
I spread my wings and fly away

Up where the moon shines like silver
Up where the winds shy away
Up here on Brokeback Mountain
He spreads his wings and flies away


Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home